Friday, August 13, 2010

In-Service and Professional Development

First...THANK YOU, Emilee...for loading the photos...still figuring that out. 

I have been in PD meetings for days and days and days!  My bum is numb!  Hopefully, though, I am appropriately in-serviced on the district policies and procedures, teaching reading and word study, parental involvement and Arkansas History!

I have some door prizes ready for the FINAL before school in-service on Tuesday. 

I have had some surprises this week!  When our meetings started in the library this week, folks promptly began rearranging the furniture (which some of you know I had spent a significant amount of time arranging) in order to meet their needs.  I was in my office and heard what has come to be the familiar sound of scooting furniture...Ramsi, thanks to your advice...I Stopped, Took a deep breath, And Relaxed...STAR!  I am planning to re-arrange on Tuesday before school on Thursday.  Deep breath.  I was also surprised at the amount of trash and debris left in the library after the meetings...I am sure it was simply an oversight.

I am OFF today through Tuesday at 10:45.  On Tuesday, I have been "selected" to be the co-chair of the building ACSIP (AR Consolidated School Improvement Plan, if memory hasn't failed me) committee and we have our first meeting.  We will have OPEN HOUSE that evening.  I will take and post photos.  I am also going to post some photos of all that needs to be done...so you all will be assured that I am not resting on my laurels (correct sp???).

No comments:

Post a Comment