Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Better late post than no post!

Here are some selected quotes from the first days of school:

"I know you are a new li"bear"ian, cause our other one did not look like you."

"I love your eyes.  What color are those eyes?  Could I trade eyes with you?"

"You're nice."

OBU students....for a few days I did not practice what I preached to you...I didn't visit the bathroom ALL DAY LONG!  I would come home in the evening and think back...then remember...I haven't "been" all day...so...I made a change in that behavior today....NO BLADDER REPAIR surgery for me!

Katie and Lauren...I have already used the books you gave me at my OBU Farewell cookout!  They were both hits.  I had the kids brainstorm ABC's of our library and illustrate.  I need one of you to come and make an awesome hall display with the results...any takers???

I have gotten more judicious with what REALLY NEEDS to be laminated!  I have changed the laminating film three times already since school started AND someone has wrapped the film around the roll once...but, I FIXED it.  Someone told me today that I wear a lot of hats. 

I put candy on the tables for the p.m. faculty meeting today.  Everything is better with candy, right???

Can't lie....this is a tough transiton for me.  Missing my OBU girls tremendously.  Think of you all when I shelve your favorite books or those that we've shared together.  Today was a better day, though, I felt like someone was praying for me!  If it was YOU....thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment